воскресенье, 3 ноября 2013 г.

Day 2 - Study time: 5 hours

Today I woke up with Spanish speech sounding in my head:) It was nice. Probably the after effect of watching too much TV.

1) I decided to go over the boring part first and studied some irregular verbs. Unfortulately, this task always makes me sleepy, so I turned to the fun part of learning a song "Cuidate" by heart. I love singing and playing guitar, so my cover version of it was ready in no time.

2) The textbook had the topic "Comida", that I hope will prove very useful in Mexican restaurants:) But frankly speaking, it's one of the most boring (aburrido) things to learn names of fruit and vegetables, and talk about food as well...

3) Thank you, Marina and Ben, your podcast made studying much livelier http://www.notesinspanish.com/2006/10/02/intermediate-spanish-podcast-4-fobias/

Good topic, useful expressions learnt!

4) I enjoyed the third episode of "Los protegidos". I seemed to be reading subtitles a bit less.



5) Writing practice



6) And finally, I was astonished by the way reading of the second chapter of "Los juegos del hambre" went. It seemed I came across all the new words I learnt yesterday and I was very excited to recognize them. Definitely, it was much easier to read.




Still looking for a way to practice speaking though.

"Que la suerte este siempre de vuestra parte!"


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий