четверг, 14 ноября 2013 г.

Day 9 - Study time 5 hours

That day was one of the most productive. I studied one of my favorite topic - Travelling.
I started with a textbook, then I tried to express everything I learnt in a connected text. It turned out that writing didn't take as long as I expected.

An exciting part was surfing spanish blogs about travelling. I used to do it before, but quickly closed the posts, 'cos it was too hard to read. This time though I could enjoy all the advice about travelling to Mexico in Spanish! I can officially admit, that now I can surf the net for practical information in spanish.

The highlight of the day was music.

1) My teacher sent my a song that did not resemble all other songs I heard in spanish - the ones with "besos, manos, cubri tus ojos, me muere de amor" banalities.

But something curious, that reminded me of an old great russian band.

2) I really fell in love with "La oreja de Van Gogh". I listened to the whole albom, and I wasn't bored!
It reminds me of my favourite Abba:)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий