пятница, 15 ноября 2013 г.

Day 10 - Study time 6 hours

I couldn't help but start with my new favorite songs. I translated and started learning a wondeful song "La Playa".

And my COVER 
 


Now it's so easy to understand the words of such simple love songs! It seems that there's a certain number of verbs and adjectives you need to remember and you're in a position to understand a lot (muchisimo)

I have worked with a number of grammar  exercises on the verbs and I come to the conclusion that it's possible to remember them. The endings make a lot of sense, and what I need is speaking practice.

One more lesson with my teacher went great. I'm still pleasantly surprised how flexible and helpful she is.

Rest of the time is spent for watching "Los Protegidos". I'm officially addicted! I hate to be hooked on a serial, but I justify myself saying that it's for a good purpose.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий