воскресенье, 17 ноября 2013 г.

Final Tests

The Moment of Truth!!!

I have done two tests today to check my progress.

The first test comes from Centro Virtual Cervantes http://ave.cervantes.es/prueba_nivel/default.htm

I realy liked it, because it doesn't only check grammar and constructions knowledge, but also reading and listening comprehension.

I got B1!!!!!!!!!


Then I did the same test as in Day 1. http://www.spanish-test.net

It's dedicated completely to grammar and some vocabulary. There were a lot of improvements, but I reached only A2.




That was something objective, some established way to measure progress. Now about subjective feelings.

I definitely undertand spoken spanish and written spanish much, much better. Speaking metaphorically, it seems that 10 days ago I was in a fog, now it has cleared out and I see a lot around me and more importantly, I know where to go further. I realize there's a lot to learn, but I know that it's possible and it's really enjoyable.

From now on I'm sure 
  • I can watch TV in spanish
  • I can read blogs in spanish
  • I can watch tutorials 
  • I can read simple fiction in the original


From this time on, I'll take a much slower pace, as a typical student would do, the one who has work and family commitments. But I 'd like to recommend to all language learners and my english students in particular to try a similar 10 days maraphons, when you commit yourself totally just to one cause, that is studying a language. It's a curious journey where you might rediscover your passion for your language, you may find new ways to improve your skills and even jump to a much higher level.

I'd also recommend to write a blog about your studies. It keeps you motivated and committed! And it can be interesting and helpful to other people like you.



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий