суббота, 9 ноября 2013 г.

Day 5 - Study time: 6 hours

Today I had my first lesson with a spanish teacher. I really enjoyed it, 'cos she seems to be a very nice person, very friendly and dedicated to her job.

I liked the way she started teaching the verbs conjugation to me. She really knows how spanish grammar functions and shows certain logical connections between the tenses that make memorization easier.

1) So I spent more than an hour on grammar tasks. It's not that difficult, but i always have a feeling that it's like doing maths. You solve it, but then don't know what to do with it in real life.

2) Writing has always been my weak point in all the languages. So I made up my mind to practice as much as writing as possible when learning spanish. I'm happy again that my teacher thinks it's important. I spent some time trying to put up a meaningful text.

3) Quizlet as usual



4) 2 more episodes of "Los protegidos"


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий