вторник, 5 ноября 2013 г.

Day 3 - Study time: 4 hours

Today I felt Spanish gradually getting under my skin. Every time I speak English, spanish words would pop into my mind. However, i'm still very unsure about whether I can speak it at all.

1) I've tried to dedicate some time to studying the verbs, but as it is the most tedious task ever, i couldn't accomplish much here. I realize that I have to just do it, but procrastination is my friend.
I found a useful video, though.

2)The best time of the day is reading my precious "Los juegos del hambre". I even did not look in the dictionary. I enjoy every moment of experiencing one of the most exciting stories in Spanish. 

3) Two more episodes of "Los protegidos". I believe I'm getting addicted...

4) All spanish pop songs seem to have the same words, like

no te vayas, mi vida,                     
me muero
esperanza
te voy queriendo cada día
me voy perdiendo
tus ojos mi mirada
tus labios

Does anybody know spanish songs that do not contain these words?:)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий