понедельник, 11 ноября 2013 г.

Day 7 - Lazy time 3 hours

It felt like I couldn't do any more studying that day. May be after all it's not by chance that the 7th day of the week is meant for rest. As much as I wanted to push up my progress, I made up my mind not to force myself and just relax. Play my favourite series and drink coffee.

I came to the end of the first season of "Los Protegidos" and after it something unexpected happened!!!

As you know, I'm watching this series with the subtitles in my language. I had only the first season on my computer. The thing is that it ended with such a cliffhanger, that I just had to watch the first episode of the second season. I had some doubts about it, because I'd hate to miss some explanation of the mystery if I watched it in spanish without subtitles. But curiousity won, as usual, and I turned it on on youtube.

After watching it without subtitles for half an hour, I was shocked to realize, that I don't need them. I understood almost everything, and... I even laughed at the jokes!

Not a bad idea to have a lazy day after all.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий